Northeast Home Loan is looking to build long-term relationships with like-minded financial institutions to assist them in reaching their goals and objectives by utilizing our partner network.
A Northeast Home Loan Partnership Can:
- Be an extension of your residential marketing arm to meet your annual volume origination goals.
- Assist in balancing your residential portfolio mix between short-term and long-term ALCO needs.
- Expand your residential lending footprint to develop and attract new customer relationships.
- Create unique products to offer to your community.
- Provide access to markets outside of the communities you serve.
- Service loans on your behalf.
- Improve your bank’s in/out ratio.
- Support your CRA needs and requirements.
- Be a conduit to Freddie, Fannie, VA, Rural Development.
- Provide back-office loan origination support.
- Provide full representations and warrants on loans.
Our Underwriting Philosophy
We take a common sense and human approach to underwriting.
Our underwriting philosophy is one of simple common sense. We review the borrower’s financial and credit situation, the property’s quality and value and more importantly we take time to listen to the story behind the loan. We understand that our partners work with people from all different economic backgrounds and with many different goals. Our experienced team of underwriters work hard to find a solution that will work for everyone involved. Our goals are to approve loans and help people enjoy the benefits of homeownership!
Compliance and Quality Control
We take great pride in our compliance and quality control programs.
- As a Licensed Lender who is owned by a bank, we are not only regulated and audited by each state that we are licensed in, but we are also audited by the FDIC as well.
- We have regular audits performed by an independent certified public accounting firm on an annual basis.
- We have a detailed listing of Board approved policies that are reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- We have a Fannie Mae Approved Quality Control program.
- We have a 3rd party review of pre-funding and post-funding files. Results are reported to the Board of Trustees on a regular basis.
- We provide files to Freddie Mac for Quality Control review monthly.
- Our Quality Control results are exemplary.
Start The Conversation
If you are interested in becoming a partner, please complete the form below and someone on our team will get back to you within 24 hours!
"*" indicates required fields